Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Bite of Cappuccino

I L-O-V-E COFFEE!! So coffee in cakes is my idea of heaven! I heart it in chiffon cakes, pound cakes, muffins, big cakes.


I made cappuccino cupcake topped with baked cream cheese. It was so yummy. The coffee cake was similar to sponge cake, only smaller. I can really taste the coffee, it was soooo good!

lower layer - coffee sponge; top layer - baked cream cheese


Available in:
Box of 8's ~ P200.00
Box of 12's ~ P235.00
Box of 24's ~ P290.00


Happy 3rd Anniversary to Us!




2 comments:

Sumi Go said...

This looks so yummy! I love coffee to, but I haven't tried coffee in a cupcake. Btw, happy 3rd anniversary to Confezioni Dolci! :)

Confezioni Dolci said...

Thank you Sumi! :) We'd love you to be a part of this. :) I sent you an email at Gtalk.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com