Monday, April 19, 2010

Cake Sizes

I have always been fascinated how those tiny personalized cakes where made. It then got me to thinking yesterday that i may be able to make one if they have those tiny little cake round tins, if so, THERE IS, I will buy maybe 6 pairs of it. 


And then, I found this - - - (see picture below). So it's not the small pans.. harharhar!! :p This must be the ones 
they use. I wonder if there is one here in the PHilippines, and where? Hmmm...


So today, I'm off on the search for this tube pans for my mini version of my cakes. I actually plan to gift some of my friends tomorrow before they leave on Wednesday. 


I'll keep you posted what happens after the search - successful or not, let's wait and see! ;)




^^








*Disclaimer: Photo courtesy of  http://www.just-cooking.co.uk*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com