Monday, April 12, 2010

Our New Home (again)


Confezioni Dolce finally moved to WordPress, then finally here @ Blogspot. Difficulties with using WordPress is killing me. . headache! :(

More updates with the new recipes plus a review page from our beloved clients. Though, I still plan on keeping our FB fanpage, maybe I can incorporate it here.

I hope to get lots of reviews, visitors and CLIENTS.

I have a lot of things in store starting this year, promos, freebies, and free taste for every new recipe, something you guys can look forward to.

One update in mind is the upcoming Bake Sale!! :) Hooray! The menu will be marked down for a short period of time and it's only a first come first serve basis. New clients are welcome to attend.

It will be a busy month for me (aside from my regular & "real" job).

So, I hope you'll keep on visiting us here or Become a Fan at our Facebook Page.


XoXo, Gayle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com